Saturday, February 12, 2011

Deliciously Different - and the theme is...

Okay, so I'm not sure that I really 'buy into' Valentines Day, however I feel that in the last few years the retail sector has really needed a boost and days such as these are the key to great sales.  My feeling is that it shouldn't be one day a year we celebrate love, and that it shouldn't just be our partner, lover or interest that we acknowledge.  I would like to encourage the celebration of love to extend to our closest friends and family - especially to those who may not otherwise receive something 'special' this coming week.

So, for Deliciously Different this month I've found some 'unique' and 'different' goodies and gifts that can be given to loved ones at any time of the year.  There's something for everyone in this edition of Deliciously Different.  Enjoy!


Vintage Heart and Roses Gift Flask

This romantic vintage heart and roses print 6 ounce flask is a perfect accessory for the special girl in your life. Great for Valentines, birthday, graduation, or bridal party gifts.

The new 6 ounce stainless steel flask is covered in a romantic vintage heart and roses print and sealed with an acrylic water resistant acrylic sealant for extra protection and durability.

This flask fits perfectly in your pocket or purse!

Flask measures:

4 1/2" x 3 5/8"

It is ready for gift giving, arriving in its own gift box.  Click on the link below to order this gorgeous flask.



I have to be honest and say that this is my favourite 'celebrating love' idea that I have come across.  It might be because I have an iphone myself that I can't be without, or it might be just the creative genius that is behind this 'display of affection'.  Whatever the reason, if I was given these I'd be very impressed.  Ironically I can't eat dairy or wheat so I wouldn't actually be able to eat them, however I don't think I could anyway.  This really is a piece of art!


Iphone Chocolates





Check out the following printable freebies for some gorgeous diy gifts and gift ideas.  These are perfect for those who have run out of time and need a last minute helping hand!

Freebie downloadable print outs




And last but not least, how about some beautiful recipes sure to impress - everything from sweet treats to special dinners, perfect for any occasion.  Enjoy!



Chocolate strawberries with a twist

Apple cranberry stuffed pork





No comments:

Post a Comment